German based multichannel experts held culinary and delicious session at XUG Conference.
A session for Mastering Multichannel from prindoz – No Reservation
In September 2012 XMPie Users will be gathering to learn the latest knowledge and trends within cross-media communications at the XMPie Users Group Annual Conference in Boston. Will you be joining them? It’s not too late to register for this exciting event that brings together the best in the industry from all over the globe.
XMPie Users Group Conference
September 9– 12
prindoz will present a Breakout Session during the 4 day event. Don’t miss it. Register today for „Mastering Multichannel“ (http://xmpieusers.site-ym.com/…)
Presented by: Christian Kopocz, CEO, prindoz / Member of the Board – XMPie Users Group
Multichannel for catering/restaurant/hotel sector. In this session, prindoz introduces tasty real world examples for customer acquisition and retention. Delicious multichannel menus created personally for the guest. Take a look in the kitchen, enjoy the delicate campaigns, and get the chef’s recipes first-hand. And the best part: your table is already prepared – no reservation required.
The dessert: surfin‘ the menu. What it takes to serve responsive campaigns and five things you shouldn’t miss when creating a culinary highlight.
— XMPie, A Xerox Co. (@XMPie) September 11, 2012
Christian Kopocz is the owner and CEO of prindoz | It all starts with a name, a German-based privately held specialist for integrated cross-media communications. prindoz combines print, internet, email, mobile, phone, and video. Perfect „emotional marketing” – offering measurable success. In addition, his second company „printmanufaktur“ provides printable solutions with print and books on-demand and fulfillment throughout Germany since 2009.
With his small, highly flexible and efficient companies, Christian combines the marketing, strategic, and technical background with the ability to think, create and live cross-media and multichannel marketing.
XMPie Users Group Conference Highlights:
- Sophie Vandebroek, Xerox Chief Technology Officer and President of the Xerox Innovation Group, will deliver a keynote session, “Knowledge Work in 2020: Are You Ready?”
- Three educational tracks for technical, design, and marketing professionals
- Sessions featuring the XMPie management and technology teams, Adobe, InfoTrends, fellow customers, industry professionals and partners
- Networking opportunities to connect with other XMPie users and customers
- Pre-conference tutorials providing deep-dives on programming and designing with the XMPie solutions
- Picking up where the Best of the Best Awards left off, the Xcellence Awards will be presented at the conference, showcasing attendees’ marketing campaigns that display the best practices and growing trends within cross-media communications